Multimedia Designer, Creative Services
Start Your Journey With Us
Ellis Adams Group (EAG) is an international consulting firm that works in the areas of
luxury branding, the hospitality industry, entertainment industry, fashion industry, and
more. The group focuses on all aspects of businesses, including building brands,
concept and design developments, trainings, managements, revenue generation, profit
margin increases, and social media and digital presence. EAG’s current project list is
dynamic and constantly growing. With over 30 active projects underway, some
standouts include YNK, an ever changing bar experience tucked inside the Irvine
Marriott; 1KEPT, an Atlanta and Charleston dining institution serving a blend of
American Cuisine and southern influences alongside craft cocktails; and an array of
hotel openings, renovations, and activations for leading hotel groups.
The Creative Services Department provides solutions to EAG’s internal clients for a
range of audio, visual, digital/multimedia, collateral design, photography, and event
production needs. The Multimedia Designer, Creative Services is responsible for
creating print media, digital media, presentations, motion graphics, embedded video
graphics and logos/branding, producing online video content, and other marketing and
promotional materials for internal EAG clients. The Multimedia Designer, Creative
Services reports to the President of EAG.
This position is responsible for creative graphic design content for the Creative Services
team, to include:
• Combining art and technology to communicate ideas through images.
• Develops creative design, motion graphics, presentations (InDesign, Keynote
and PowerPoint), production layouts, infographics, and provides support for
• Develops unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of
clients. Works cooperatively with key stakeholders to quickly and efficiently
assess and support fulfillment of their design needs.
• Designs collateral and logos with close attention to typography. Adjusts and uses
photography and illustrations effectively. Presents new concepts, layouts, logos,
etc., to the President of EAG, and other leaders.
•Works with all levels of corporate management with efficiency to produce quality
images and contribute to the success of various projects and events.
• Collaborate with clients and staff to develop creative strategies and produce
various media, presentations, graphics and logos that meet or exceed specific
• Develop a Strategy for effective launch and growth of online channels. Produces
and edits content for final delivery of online channels.
Requirements for Position:
Successful candidates should possess knowledge and experience as follows:
• Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, with proficiency in Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign and/or After Effects.
• Ability to work in a pressure driven, deadline oriented environment.
• Ability to oversee multiple projects of competing priority and complexity without
compromising quality or brand standards.
• Ability to work in a complex technical environment while collaborating with all
levels of staff through executive management to produce high quality designs
• Excellent communication skills for interaction with clients, vendors, staff and
executives. Keen ability to maintain composure in a highly pressurized
• Maintains awareness of current design trends as well as different styles of design
to execute design projects. Maintains skill currency in computer and software
required to complete assignments.
• Stays abreast of technological advances that improve design processes and