Social Media/Marketing Intern
Job description: Social Media Intern
SKIN LAUNDRY is looking for a fun, versatile, and hard-working social media intern who is passionate about skin care/beauty to join our Marketing team in our Newport Beach HQ. In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of an growing company, including content creation, influencer + social media marketing, and administrative duties. You will use your passion for social media strategy and your analytical, creative mind to succeed. All interns receive hands-on mentoring and training. Internships are valid for school credit + all Skin Laundry perks.
- Engaging with our community across all social channels
- Promoting some photo + video content on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Researching and curating content and images for use on our social channels
- Assisting with influencer outreach and management
- Supporting the team in tracking growth across social accounts
- Assisting with other special projects and events as needed
- Social media obsessed
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for online trends
- Excited about skin care and helping people
- Ability to work 15-20 hours per week
- Familiarity with Mac computers
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
SKIN LAUNDRY is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and indulge in the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to educate and inspire people on skin care all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play hard, and welcome those who are down to do the same.
About SKIN LAUNDRY
After struggling with skin issues that got more severe with age, Yen Reis founded Skin Laundry. While living in Asia, she found a safe and accessible laser and light therapy that greatly improved her skin health. The treatment was quick and effective, and best of all, had no downtime. When Yen moved to Los Angeles, she couldn’t find a similar treatment that was affordable and convenient. As her skin started to regress, she met with medical professionals and laser experts, and started Skin Laundry. The flagship store opened in 2013, but today Skin Laundry has locations in California, New York, Arizona, London and Hong Kong, with several more on the way.
Skin Laundry has California locations in Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Glendale, Topanga, Newport Beach, Irvine; New York locations in TriBeCa, Midtown East, Parker, Flatiron, Chicago, and London. We are Headquartered in Newport Beach, California - in a little village, called Lido Marina.