Part Time Digital Content Producer
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate & execute blog campaigns to promote lifestyle related messages that increase awareness and drive traffic.
- Maintains and interacts with fans and listeners through active social media posts and campaigns
- Experience managing non-personal social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Work with the product team to create and achieve content and social media goals for the brand
- Research topics relevant to the day’s news and what’s new and hot in Hip Hop, entertainment, and lifestyle in general.
- Create content and blog from the studio as well as from events with behind the scenes content about the studio/show including writing recaps, uploading photos, audio clips, and short videos.
This position requires someone who is detailed oriented, reliable, has strong communication and time management skills, and the ability to balance multiple projects and tasks. The ideal candidate is a self-motivator willing to work in a fast paced environment with strong organizational skills and the ability to perform within a client and sales environment and must possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree
- Journalism background a plus
- Must be local & able to work at the radio station
- Proven track record of successfully written articles
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Superior communication, questioning, listening skills
- Ability to anticipate next steps, identify problems and provide solutions
- Strong team player with great organizational skills
- Deep passion for music, young adult lifestyle, pop culture, online marketing/networking and the power it has to change the way business is done
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivator, detail oriented, willing to work in a fast paced environment