Digital & Data Transformation program Intern
ENGIE commissioned Lockin to collect and screen resumes. Lockin is the largest overseas' recruiting platform in China.
For more detail about the job position, please apply through: http://www.lockinu.com/#/jobDetail/54912.html
• UX design of an internal digital library
• Support during Design Thinking workshops on Digital transformation
• Support Operational marketing to design new business offers integrating our digital solutions
• Support in Research and data gathering on software and digital solutions dedicated to Utilities on the Chinese market
• Cybersecurity leaflet communication
• Post-graduate student with a major in Digital and UX or related disciplines
• Customer oriented to create tailor made solutions
• Good listener and problem-solving mindset; transversal thinking capacity
• Strong verbal and writing communication skills
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Good knowledge of Sharepoint, powerpoint and illustrator
• Good knowledge of Design Thinking methodology
• Can work at least 3 days/week
•ENGIE has 150,000 employees worldwide, a turnover of 65 billion euros in 2017 and operations in more than 70 countries. ENGIE is a global leader in clean energy.
• ENGIE group is the world's leading independent power producer with a total installed capacity of more than 100 gigawatts, of which low-carbon power accounts for more than 90%. ENGIE is also Europe's leading infrastructure operator, with 12 billion cubic metres of gas storage capacity in Europe's main gas transmission and distribution network. ENGIE is also the world's leading provider of urban energy solutions.