Video Studio Engineer
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in the science of heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, we partner with clinicians to develop innovative technologies in the areas of structural heart disease and critical care monitoring to save and enhance lives.
Joining Edwards Lifesciences means innovating, pushing boundaries and being creative, while always putting patients first. The Video Studio Engineer will oversee the day-to-day operation of the Video Studio. You will be responsible for recording, editing, and streaming video content to internal employees and external participants. You will also manage and maintain the equipment to assure it is operational, and provide analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance services for the Video Studio.
- Lead technical business requirements gathering sessions through interfacing with members of the business.
- Assist with the evaluation of new product and/or service offerings by working with vendor(s).
- Implement new products and/or service offerings
- Evaluation and testing/proof of concept
- Lead RASP initiatives (reliability, availability, scalability and performance)
- Author and update device, network and/or systems documentation
- Design and build video systems
- Systems administration and operations
- Maintenance and upgrade activities on IT infrastructure and/or applications
- Resolve issues and incidents by performing root cause analysis and developing and implementing solutions
- Serve as a mentor and trainer to junior staff members
- Other duties assigned by leadership
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in video production and editing in a video studio setting.
- 3+ years of experience drafting technical documentation, such as signal line drawings.
- 3+ years of experience in the following key areas:
o Adobe Premiere Pro
o Green Screen editing
o Color Correction
o Audio Eq, compression, etc.
o Direct camera positioning
o Green screen scaling and lighting
o Directing of team members and talent for video shoots
o Storing video appropriately
o Redundant recording
o Properly understand lighting concepts
o Lighting temperature
o Back/front light positioning
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of troubleshooting techniques, with the ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT CHAPMAN ALUMNA email@example.com FOR DIRECT REFERRAL