Event Planning Internship
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about the event planning world by assisting BLLA in various departments. You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, capture data and create various reports. This will be a valuable experience for any student passionate about events.
This is a full-time internship position and the intern must have a special passion and eagerness to learn about planning events.
To be successful as an intern at BLLA, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
- Attend all team meetings and take minutes
- Meeting with team members to gain an understanding of event's purposes and goals
- Outline the scope of the event
- Work with all participants to gather data, set up calls and such
- Manage speakers and sponsors included an organized sheet
- Conduct research and write reports focused on the competitive landscape
- Any major related to event planning
- Ability to multitask
- Cope well under pressure
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Ability to learn new software and programs quickly
- Meticulously organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Practical experiences with varied business activities
- Training opportunities with event leaders
- Insider knowledge on the industry
- Be a part of the boutique movement