Global Elite Coach (Remote)
Global Elite Coaches (Remote, Part-time)
Would you like to change young people’s lives by helping them to launch and build successful global careers?
At Mandarin Consulting International, we seek part-time, remote Global Elite (Global Business) Coaches to deliver soft-skills coaching across the U.S. via Skype.
Our Global Elite coaching helps U.S.-based international students/graduates to not only obtain their first job in respected firms, but also to gain the critical knowledge and skills to build long-term careers as global elites (global business leaders) within prestigious organizations.
Please visit our website to learn more about our mission: https://www.mciworldwide.com.
As the premier provider of Global Elite coaching, we are particularly excited to identify degreed professionals with 10+ years’ professional experience in any of the fields below to join our fast-growing global coaching team:
· Finance (All areas, including commercial and investment banking, real estate, PE, VC etc.)
· Analytics (data science, business intelligence, data modeling, AI, machine learning, deep learning, financial, marketing or operational analytics)
· IT (cloud/edge technology, application development, IoT, risk management, cybersecurity, AI, automation/RPA, blockchain, VR, data mining/warehousing/integration, ERP, coding languages, IT Program or Project Management, SaaS or other)
· Management/Strategy/Technology Consulting
· Engineering (Financial, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, etc.)
· Marketing (Traditional, digital or integrated marketing, advertising, public relations, marketing communications)
What you’ll be doing:
· Deliver one-on-one Global Elite coaching (comprising mechanics of the U.S. job application process, skills for career progression and knowledge to drive global business leadership success) to international university students/graduates currently based in the U.S.
· Work from home via Skype, supported by national Coaching and Program Management team leadership, company program and marketing resources and quarterly national coaching team meetings/workshops
· Guide students through writing session notes and brief documents to support learning and add impact to your voice-to-voice coaching
· Be open to flexible hours (no specific number of hours is either required or guaranteed, and hours will vary)
Your background and profile:
· Previous substantial professional work experience (10+ years) in large global/U.S. firms, with demonstrated career progression/promotion within at least one well-recognized firm
· Direct supervisory experience, including developing talent as a direct team manager, for at least 5+ years
· Experience recruiting/sourcing/hiring/interviewing talent for recognized U.S./global firms
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Nurturing personality, empathy, patience and a sense of humor
· Enjoy mentoring/interaction with university-level individuals
· Have a continuous-learning/lifelong learning orientation
· BA/BS degree required, Master’s degree or PhD preferred
· Be culturally-sensitive
· Have experience living and/or studying abroad, international travel experience and/or foreign language skills (these are all pluses)
· US Citizenship/Green Card Required
· Formal coaching experience not required; informal coaching experience preferred
· Chinese language skill/knowledge neither required nor preferred, as all coaching is conducted in English
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $45.00 /hour
Please email resumes, along with a cover letter explaining reasons for interest, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that due to the volume of applications received, we cannot respond to all applicants.