Director - Content & Channel Strategy
We are looking for a Director for the Content & Channel Strategy team who can lead strategic excellence across multiple accounts and digital projects, spanning owned, earned, and paid elements. The ideal candidate always puts their best foot forward, bringing innovative thinking and subject matter expertise to help influence the department’s strategic direction in digital. You have your finger on the pulse of multiple social and digital content efforts, working to ensure outstanding results and report outcomes to DXT leadership.
You’re a proven leader with a flair for motivating your team to learn and achieve more with every opportunity. You are a good communicator, who prefers coffee and human interaction to a dangling email. You proactively check in with your team to find and remove roadblocks to success, and identify stretch assignments for growth. You can cruise at a higher altitude, empowering your team to solve problems while providing steady leadership and professional development support.
You are a great partner and excited to work collaboratively with leads across teams and disciplines. You find joy in cultivating client relationships and you aren’t afraid to get down and dirty in business development, whether it’s growing opportunities with existing accounts or hitting it hard in the new biz war room. If you believe in the power of social and digital media to shift behavior and change minds—and will tell anyone who will listen—you were made for this role.
- Lead content and channel marketing strategies to position and amplify stories across multiple channels
- Lead teams in development of comprehensive digital strategies spanning owned, earned, and paid elements
- Play a key role in leading, managing, and growing several accounts
- Works directly with DXT leadership across North America offices to ensure all deliverables are on strategy and to the highest quality
- Serves as the strategy lead, partnering with other strategist, account, creative, and data teams
- Provides ongoing strategic counsel across multiple accounts
- Fosters existing and new client relationships
- Participates in new business and business growth efforts
- Identifies growth opportunities with account teams for existing clients
- Brings a strong POV to the table through active participation in brainstorms, client recommendations, and leadership discussions
- Plays a large role in evangelizing our digital capabilities with internal teams, clients, and prospects
- Manages account budgets, client satisfaction, and team resourcing needs
- 8-9 years’ experience in building content and channel strategies
- Works effectively with leadership and account leads
- Understands the value of digital & social media for owned and paid
- Experience planning integrated digital media campaigns
- Ability to establish strong client relationships and client service management
- Experience managing, guiding, and training others
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects with multiple teams
- Experience with campaign and client financial management & reporting
- Experience with wide range of social platforms
- Knowledge of digital tracking & measurement tools
- Ability to work effectively with leadership team and other stakeholders
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.