Speech Language Pathologist
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated speech language pathologist to join our multidisciplinary team including other speech therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and program assistants.
- Multidisciplinary team approach includes clinic-based with some school-based and home-based opportunities
- Mentoring and collaboration built into paid/scheduled work time
- Diverse caseload with children and young adults from 0-22 years old with a variety of diagnoses
- Evidence based practices including SCERTS, neurodevelopmental, sensory, developmental, and play based methods
- Opportunity to create and develop new programs
Center for Developing Kids is an exceptional, family-oriented facility with a supportive, dedicated and friendly staff. Come be a part of our team!
All levels of experience are welcome to apply. Our ideal candidate is playful and friendly and works well with both families and coworkers.
Job expectations include: approximately 75% productivity with in person and telehealth sessions, 2+ initial evaluations per month, participation in team meetings, collaboration with other disciplines, and program development.