About the job
Consistently voted as one of Washington’s Best Workplaces!
PRIME Electric is looking for the right candidate to join our team as a Contract Administrator!
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that requires you to be on point and detailed oriented, where no two days are alike, then a position as a Contract Administrator may be perfect for you.
Our Contract Administrator not only processes the contract documents but acts as the first point of quality and risk control.
The ideal candidate for us will have a thirst for knowledge and genuine interest in growing their career in contract administration!
If this describes you, apply today for immediate consideration!
- 2+ years’ experience in a role focusing on one or more of the following: Contract Administration, Site or Project Coordination, Purchasing, and Office Administrator.
- Experience working within the Construction or Service Industry (Electrical, General Contractor, etc.) a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, especially Excel, required.
- Adobe Acrobat or Blue Beam
- Experience with Insurance a plus
- Experience with Contractor Qualification processes a plus
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to effectively, professionally and diplomatically interface at all levels (customers, subcontractors, vendors, co-workers, peers, field personnel, managers and executives).
- Must be detail-oriented, customer focused, exceptionally organized; possess a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and take the initiative to provide support/follow-up.
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, performance driven, and reliable.
- Experience with, and understanding of, Public Works Contracts (Intents/Affidavits, Certified payroll, etc.) a plus.
- Reports to Contracts Administration Manager and provides support to all Project Management Teams and Job Cost department.
- Focus on reviewing, processing, and transmitting all Contracts, Change Orders, Project Insurance and Client Compliance documents.
- Tracking and following up with clients for outstanding contract documents.
- Data Entry – high efficiency and accuracy required
- Filing, scanning, and indexing
- Provide occasional reception assistance (i.e. phones, greeting customers)
- Assist with Audits
- Other duties and projects as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage *Covers employee & dependents with no premium cost to employee
- Paid Time off and Holiday package
- 401k Program w/ Direct Benefit
- Generous Profit Sharing and Discretionary Bonus Program
- Life and Disability Benefit - long term disability included with no premium cost to employee
- Mentorship Program
- Education Reimbursement Benefit
- Legal Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program which includes paid health club membership
- Weekly Yoga (Currently offered virtually)
- Scholarship Program for Highschool Juniors/Seniors of Prime Employees
*Prime Electric does not engage with or utilize recruiting or placement agencies for any recruiting or hiring needs. Prime hiring managers are not authorized to review or accept resume referrals from any agencies.
This employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.