Accounts Payable Analyst
Fashion Nova is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce brands in the world. In 2018, we were named the #1 most-searched fashion brand on Google. Since then, we have continued to grow, launching Fashion Nova CARES, NovaKIDS, Nova Beauty, and Maven Beauty. Even more amazing launches are in the works as we speak!
At Fashion Nova, we are dedicated to bringing the customer the latest trends to make them look and feel their best without the high price point. We deliver the hottest styles at lightning-fast speed, ensuring that all are included with FashionNovaCURVE and NovaMEN. Wherever our customer is, we are committed to bringing them the trends they love at the prices they love.
About the Role
The Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for managing the overall health of vendor accounts, AP Balance Sheet accounts and participate in senior AP activities. This role will perform multiple vendor statement reconciliations daily, disposition discrepancies and correspond internally to resolve. This individual must operate with an emphasis on customer service to internal and external customers as a priority to maintain Accounts Payable standards of consistency. This individual must be a self-starter, work independently and quickly adapt to changing business requirements. This role must have an aptitude for technical requirements as AP automates. This role offers the opportunity to gain exposure to multiple process areas and work closely with cross functional teams within the Fashion Nova organization.
- Participate in other process improvement projects; data integrations to/from bank, data integrations to/from AP automation software provider
- Assist with ad-hoc analysis, reporting and special projects (e.g. leading large scale projects, root cause analysis etc)
- Monitor overall health of balance sheet accounts; non-merchandise aging and disposition aged items accordingly and un-vouchered receipts
- Intermediate excel; v-lookups, pivot tables and other heavy data extrapolate/export activities
- Process non-merchandise invoices with an emphasis on finding efficiencies in the process
- Seek out statements from vendors and reconcile accordingly, enter invoices as needed timely and accurately
- Review and respond to vendor inquiries with an emphasis on customer service and satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field required, Accounting degree preferred or equivalent established work experience
- Business capable aptitude and experience with AP automation implementations and ability to understand Accounts Payable requirements for IT
- 4-5 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Intermediate to advanced level excel and established experience with vlookup, pivot tables, IF/IS formulas
- Must have experience with Procure-to-Pay tools a plus such as Ariba or Coupa, Apparel invoice processing a plus
- Ability to work well with others in team environment as well as independently
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks/initiatives, and multi-task responsibilities
- Employee Discount
- Full health care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- 401k Match
Fashion Nova, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workplace environment.