Admin, Bookkeeper: Bon Appetit @ Edwards Lifesciences (Full-Time)
Summary: Maintains a complete and systematic set of records of business transactions for the assigned business unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints, relays relevant comments from customers to supervisors.
- Represents the company in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner in all customer and employee interactions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assists Controller with reports and weekly closing procedures.
- Verifies, allocates and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals or computer files from documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, unit reports, check stubs and computer printouts.
- Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and transfers data to general ledger, using calculator or computer. Reconciles and balances accounts.
- Compiles records to show statistics, such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to the operation of the business.
- Calculate employee wages from time cards and submit payroll registers for payment.
- May prepare tax reports.
- May compute type and mail monthly statements to customers.
- May complete records to or through trial balances.
- Performs other duties as assigned.