Senior Market Research Manager
Senior Market Research Manager
Why would you want to join the team at Breakthrough Research? We’ll start by describing what makes us a little different:
• Rapidly growing business with the resources of a larger company but the feel of a start-up
• Fun and supportive team of colleagues who are passionate about what they do
• In-house Innovation team that develops cutting-edge new tools to understand human decision processes
• In-house Eye Tracking team with state-of-the-art mobile eye tracking technology
• In-house Qualitative division that explores UX and consumer behavior
• Stellar graphic design team that beautifies our visual storytelling
• Robust training program and numerous opportunities for professional development
Now it’s your turn. Come show us what makes you unique.
Breakthrough Research is a boutique custom market research firm based in Los Angeles. We’re passionate about research, (we hope you are too!), and about helping our clients find and polish the insights that will help drive their businesses further. Our team engages clients across varied and diverse verticals, from Fortune 500 companies to rapidly emerging businesses.
We are currently seeking a Senior Research Manager. The Senior Research Manager will be a core member of a project team and interface directly with clients to execute market research projects. The Senior Research Manager will work on a variety of projects, across a wide range of industries and methodologies.
The Senior Research Manager will conduct and/or manage their team through all phases of project execution, including questionnaire design, survey programming, data collection, data processing, analysis and reporting. The Senior Research Manager will also be responsible for developing strong client relationships and vendor relationships.
This position will have remote working flexibility, (cool, huh?), as our company is transitioning to a ‘Virtual First’ work model. This means that team members can work 100% remotely, should they choose, even after Covid recedes. (Or you can feel free to work some days from our physical working space, if that sounds like a better deal.)
Although this position is remote, new hires must be based in California. For those interested in applying but who currently live outside of CA, relocation assistance may be available for candidates who demonstrate financial need.
Our people are as cool as the work that we do, so if you join our team you’ll enjoy a diverse and fun company culture complete with social activities, (we’re serious about our trivia nights), volunteer events, curated experiences (virtual wine tasting, anyone?), wellness activities and more.
Breakthrough offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision health insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an Employee Assistance Program, short and long-term disability insurance, sick days, parental leave, paid holidays and paid vacation days. So we’ve got you covered.
If you’re a dynamic, entrepreneurial candidate with strong skills in leadership, communications, analysis and insights identification, let’s talk and see if there’s a fit!
- BA and/or MA in a related field - Minimum 4 to 6 years of previous research experience
- Broad understanding of research methodologies and principles, including quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and desire to learn and grow within the role
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
- Ability to use SPSS and/or other statistical software packages is a plus
- Strong sense of design and/or experience with design software is a plus
- Some travel may be required (once it is safe to do so)
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com