Manager, Marketing Solutions
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creative graphic design, copy writing and various research initiatives.
- Help brainstorm asset mix of marketing, community, and hospitality assets for prospective partners
- Build mockups of potential sponsor inventory using Adobe Photoshop
- Write and build multifaceted marketing partnership presentations using Adobe InDesign, SportsDigita, Keynote or similar
- Support and supervise department research initiatives through Nielsen Scarborough, YouGov, ReloMetrics, Nielsen Sport24 (or similar), Partner Recognition Fan Surveys, and more as needed
- Serve as a liaison between Global Partnerships department and other departments within the organization
- Manage department research and valuation vendor relationships as needed
- Perform related duties supporting Business Development and Service teams as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, or related field
- Minimum three to five years of work experience in a similar capacity with a team or agency
- Results oriented, self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Keynote as well as, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Tableau
- Familiarity with the Los Angeles Dodgers and/or sports industry is beneficial
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Must have flexible schedule; work hours may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes his/her right to work in the United States.
In accordance with the Los Angeles Dodgers’ policies relating to COVID-19, all newly-hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to their first day of employment. Applicants who decline to be vaccinated because of a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, or because they are pregnant, may be considered for a reasonable accommodation to the vaccination requirement.
- 3 - 5 years: Minimum three to five years of work experience in a similar capacity with a team or agency
- Bachelors or better