Portfolio Analyst - Irvine
Company & Position Overview:
LBA Realty is a full-service real estate investment and management company with a diverse portfolio of office and industrial properties in major markets nationwide. We are a privately held company that was founded in 1991 and are comprised of 230 employees. LBA Realty consists of several real estate investment funds with multiple investors including endowments, foundations, pension funds and high net worth individuals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
THIS ROLE FOCUSES ON THE CONSOLIDATED ANALYSIS OF THE ASSET LEVEL INFORMATION FOR FUNDS/JVS.
-Participate in the Fund/JV forecasting model process:
- Prepare forecasting models for assigned Funds/JV accurately and on time each cycle. Interact with various departments to obtain information needed for the forecasting model.
- Present results of forecasting models to Vice President
-Participate in the Fund/JV property performance model:
- Review inputs entered by the team and complete analysis of the results for accuracy and reasonableness. Clear any comments provided.
- Present results of property performance model to Vice President
-Attend Fund/JV team recurring meetings, preparing requested documents to be used in the meetings.
-Prepare other general analytical and Argus processes related to recapitalizations, refinancing and other portfolio level strategy execution.
-Assist with modeling all asset types using Excel.
-Assist with model debt scenarios using Excel.
-Assist with various property budgeting processes.
-Prepare deliverables related to requests of information by investors.
-Prepare analyses on property level information for the portfolio.
-Assist with research functions for analysis pertinent to markets or real estate products/trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with concentration in finance/accounting/real estate
- Minimum of 1 year experience in related commercial real estate role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and Argus Enterprise experience preferred