- This is a full-time position
- Monday – Friday, 7AM -4PM
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- $95-125k depending on the skillset and experience
Regents Capital Corporation is one of the top 25 private equipment financing companies in the United Sates and has been consistently recognized as a “best place to work” in Orange County, California. It is estimated that over a trillion dollars of business equipment is purchased annually. Regents Capital provides mid-size businesses with equipment finance solutions to purchase that equipment and help their business operate more effectively. Our success is a direct result of the strength of Regents’ platform and our team’s unwavering commitment to offering convenience and a quality of service that is unmatched in the equipment industry. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. We are growth minded with big goals for the future.
SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR POSITION SUMMARY:
The Salesforce Admin person will be responsible for day to day support for various systems deployed at Regents including Salesforce in accordance with the IT Service Desk and SLAs including: defect resolution; maintenance of the security access model; supporting and training users; handling user queries; You should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration in Lightening version and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, your knowledge on docusign, Nintex docgen, Box.com, Lead/Account dispenser, ZoomInfo integration and other app exchange packages are an added advantage. You should also work with the offshore development team and continue to learn/understand the code base deployed
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
- Troubleshoot and escalate alerts that cannot be resolved to development team
- License & access provisioning in Salesforce, Docusgn, Nintex Docgen, Zoominfo, Box.com
- Creating and managing lead/account management process using dispensers
- Creating/merging documents in Salesforce using Nintex doc-gen platform
- Data uploads through data loaders for Leads/Accounts and other mater data
- A bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar
- 2-3 years of experience in Salesforce domain
- Demonstrable experience in Salesforce Lightening platform
- Familiar with lightening components like Aura, LWC, Flow builder etc..
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Docusign, Nintex platforms – Salesforce certification preferred
- Ability to manage Salesforce code migration, document configuration changes and monitor overall health
- Exceptional ability to provide front-end support to internal departments and client base
- Exceptional communication & inter-personal skills
- Ability to with off-shore support team and flexible hours
- Willingness to learn new technologies and deployed systems at Regents