Financial Sales Representative
As one of the world’s most versatile private funders, Premium Merchant Funding finances and supplies small business products & services to thousands of clients throughout the US, Canada and the UK. Our leadership position allows us, and requires us, to constantly innovate to stay on top and deliver for our clients.
The Financial Sales Program offers you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience across this exciting, innovative landscape to learn what it takes to extend capital to a growing business, or provide needed financing to a company undergoing financial challenges. With the full support and resources of Premium Merchant Funding, you’ll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to engagement on challenging projects that use all your skills. We are looking for out-of-the box thinkers to help us drive our future client solutions.
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented financial services representative to persuade clients to purchase our financial products and services. The financial services representative’s responsibilities include responding to clients' inquiries in a professional manner, providing sound financial advice to clients, cross-selling our products and services where possible, and attending various training programs as required. You should also be able to follow up with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the products or services purchased.
Financial Services Representative Responsibilities:
- Scheduling meetings with clients to discuss their financial needs and goals.
- Collecting pertinent client information to provide investment options that align with clients' financial situations.
- Monitoring market conditions to determine how various changes may impact taxes and client investments.
- Advising clients on how to apply for mortgages and loans.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and client referrals.
- Cold-calling potential clients to inform them of the various financial products and services on offer.
- Suggesting viable solutions to improve clients' financial statuses.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of our financial products to advise clients accordingly.
To be successful as a financial services representative, you should be able to build rapport with clients and continually meet or exceed sales goals. Ultimately, a top-performing financial services representative should be knowledgeable of financial regulations as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, analytical, and customer service skills.
Financial Services Representative Requirements:
- Proven experience working as a financial services representative.
- Sound knowledge of financial legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Beginning to learn how we work with thousands of clients across several countries to support financing and cash management needs
- Identifying opportunities to leverage emerging technologies to meet client needs
- Exposure to product and client coverage teams
- Being part of creating innovative ideas to transform the Credit landscape
- Working under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team
- Networking with industry leaders, accessing best-in-class training and learning how all our businesses work together to provide excellent customer service
At Premium Merchant Funding, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
Premium Merchant Funding is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Premium Merchant Funding & Co., is an industry leader in the financial product and services that we offer to small businesses. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
We were founded in New York City, where our corporate headquarters remain on Wall Street, in 2014 and today we are a leader in Credit, distressed debt, EIDLs, Purchase Order Financing, Factoring, Merchant Cash Advance, Lines of Credit, SBA Term Loans, Bridge Loans, Equipment Financing, consumer and small business banking and Real Estate Financing.
Premium Merchant Funding values each and every client, and offers financial tools education, credit card processing, personal and business credit enhancement, payroll and benefits services and Employee Retention Tax Credits consultations. We help businesses find the best option, regardless of bad credit or financial issues. Premium Merchant Funding values hard work, transparency, and has a strong work culture.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce.
Visit pmfus.com for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2021 Premium Merchant Funding & Co. Premium Merchant Funding is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran