Here is a unique opportunity to join the administrative operations team of a fast-growing youth athletics company and have a long-lasting positive impact on Orange County’s youth.
Based out of Newport Beach, CORE Athletic Training (CORE) is a youth sports academy devoted to using sports to positively impact the lives of children. At CORE, we believe participation in sports offers the perfect avenue for children to increase self-confidence, improve athletic and social skills, and strengthen essential values. With a client base of over 3,000 families and a presence at many schools throughout the area, CORE is the fastest-growing sports academy in Orange County!
About the Position:
CORE is looking for a personable, energetic, customer service oriented, hard-working, self-starter who possesses a drive to get involved in the administration of athletic programming and support the growth of a thriving sports academy. This person will be a key component on our administrative team reporting into the Head of Operations & Marketing.
The Administrative Specialist will share the responsibility of customer service & client management, program preparations & management, and various administrative tasks associated with company operations. The Administrative Specialist will be a key point of contact for the CORE Community acting as the voice and face of CORE across multiple platforms to ensure that clients feel supported and programs are administered seamlessly.
There will be opportunities to learn, build, and apply operations (project management, program administration, operational software, etc.) and marketing (corporate & client communications, fliers, community partnerships, etc.) skills throughout your tenure with CORE.
Come join CORE’s team of young, motivated, go-getters as we strive to make a difference in children’s lives, and transition from a start-up to an established organization!
This is a Part Time position. While predominantly remote, the person is required to work in person in Newport Coast 1x per week in the Fall, Winter, and Spring, and 3x per week in the Summer. In-person tasks will be required regularly on-site at Summer Camps (June, July, August) and periodically at other Sports Camps during the year.
Desired Start Date: 8/1/2022
Job Responsibilities / Duties:
Client Service / Customer Management
- Manage customer service inquiries & requests via email and phone
- Manage parent communications
Program Administration & Operations
- Set up programs in program operations software
- Monitor registration, questions, and requests
- Process registrations, monitor program enrollment, and coordinate program launch
- Create program rosters; deliver to Coaches and facility contacts
- Administer program email communications
Summer Camp Operations
- Manage Onsite Check In, Registration, and Pick Up Logistics
- Provide Onsite Customer Service
- Support Camp Director as necessary
- Degree in Business Administration or related field, preferred
- 1-2 Years of Administrative Experience, preferred
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent Time Management and Project Management Skills
- Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to Work Efficiently and Effectively from Home
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Team Player and Strong Independent Worker
$16+ per hour based upon experience
How to Apply:
If you believe you are the right person for CORE, please complete our online application and email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the Subject “Application for Admin Specialist Role - YOUR NAME”