Pacific Life is investing in bright, agile and diverse talent to contribute to our mission of innovating our business and creating a superior customer experience. We’re actively seeking a talented Sales Associate to join our Sales Enablement Team in Omaha, NE or Newport Beach, CA. This role can be on-site, or hybrid.
The Sales Associate position could be your opportunity to start a career in the Financial Services industry at a Fortune 500 company that has been in business for over 150 years. Our Sales Associates provide support to our Retirement Solutions Division (RSD) sales team. The team includes the Internal Wholesaling Management Team and Regional Internal and External Wholesalers. You’ll assist advisors by making outbound prospecting calls, campaign and appointment calls to advisors of specific Field Wholesaler/Internal Wholesaler teams, and other activities to support the RSD sales team.
We’ll also support you with paid study time and mentorship to help you obtain FINRA Securities Industry Essentials exam (SIE), series 6/7 top off and 63.
How you will make an impact:
- Assist advisors by providing support to the Wholesaling Teams
- Make outbound prospecting/cross-selling, campaign and appointment calls to advisors at the direction of specific Field Wholesaler/Internal Wholesaler teams
- Provide overall support to the department interns
- Shadow Internal Wholesalers to get an understanding of how to become successful in selling our products to our client base
The experience you will bring:
- Must obtain FINRA Securities Industry Essentials exam (SIE), series 6/7 top off and 63 License in first 6 months of position
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships over the phone
- Ability to prospect for leads and follow up on them
- Strong organizational skills
Tools will make you stand out:
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Salesforce Experience
- Interest in annuity and mutual funds strongly preferred
- College degree strongly preferred
You belong at Pacific Life
At Pacific Life we are committed to a culture of belonging, a space where all employees are empowered to be authentic. One way we cultivate an inclusive culture is through our employee connection groups. The purpose of these employee-led groups is to offer a place to build community, connection, camaraderie, and a sense of belonging. Each group can be active in education, advocacy, recruitment, and community building throughout our organization. Learn more about our employee connection groups at https://www.pacificlife.com/home/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion.html.
Want to learn more about life at Pacific Life? Take an inside look at our company culture: Instagram.com/lifeatpacificlife.
Your Benefits Start Day 1
Your wellbeing is important to Pacific Life, and we’re committed to providing you with flexible benefits that you can tailor to meet your needs. Whether you are focusing on your physical, financial, emotional or social wellbeing, we’ve got you covered.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Focus on maintaining a strong work-life balance, including six Rejuvenation days off in 2022
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holiday pay
- Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment to investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees
- Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and a 100% paid Company Retirement Contribution
- Wellbeing Reimbursement for personal wellbeing expenses (physical, financial, social/emotional)
Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.