Legal Administrative Assistant
Are you tired of working weekends?
Are you looking to get your foot in the door in the Legal field?
If you answered, YES, then apply today. We are willing to train!
GET TO KNOW US
Gurstel Law Firm, P.C. (hereinafter “Gurstel” or “Firm”) is a multi-state litigation law firm representing creditors in all aspects of the legal collection process. The Firm is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota with offices in Arizona, California, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
At Gurstel, we operate on our Core Values of Doing Right, Achieving Results, and Maintaining our Integrity. We champion diversity and are a very fast-paced, enthusiastic group of people! Success is celebrated and we are looking for people who share those same values with the drive to exceed expectations and think outside the box! Our culture is what makes our Firm a fun and rewarding place to work.
As a Legal Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Document account/file activity in accordance with the Firm and client policies into the Firm’s system of record.
- Generate pleadings and other legal documents for attorney review.
- File documents with the courts via the traditional and electronic filings methods.
- Perform general clerical duties including data entry, scanning, photocopying, collating, and faxing.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Basic understanding of the state legal process.
- Responsible individual who is able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with basic office hardware such as scanners, fax machine, copiers, etc.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and dependability.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k and Profit Sharing.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays
We are looking for individuals who share our Core Values: Do Right, Achieve Results, and Maintain Integrity.
You must submit Resume, Cover Letter, and Salary Requirements for consideration.