Physical Therapist - Home Healthcare
Why Therapists Choose InHome
Understanding the needs of a physical therapist is what sets InHome Therapy apart. Creating a career where those needs are not only met, but exceeded is why we are becoming the employer of choice in Los Angeles.
As a therapist, you have a genuine purpose behind your career. At InHome, we’ve created a model that revolves around that purpose. We provide an environment that brings some of the most dedicated therapists together and creates a collaborative culture where each and every person is supported.
During your day-to-day, you’ll work with some of the most respected agencies in the Los Angeles area. Your care comes first, not paperwork. That’s why our processes are designed to allow you to focus on your patient. And our internal team and care coordinators make a major difference in providing you with the support you need to make your schedule run smoothly. Your expertise is providing excellent care to your patients — that’s all we want you to focus on.
As a therapist-centric organization, we’ve made financial security and the needs of our therapists a top priority. As a result, we are one of the few organizations that provides health insurance, free CEU credits, student loan assistance, travel reimbursement, mentorship opportunities and much more to each full-time employee. Our approach is simple — how we treat therapists shows our commitment to ensuring your purpose-driven career is being fulfilled and enjoyed.
The InHome mission from day one was to build the most therapist-centric home care organization in the country. If you are a physical therapist, we want to meet you.
Send us your resume and someone from the team will reach out to you with more information about our organization and open positions.
New Graduate Program: Just graduated and curious if InHome Therapy is an ideal fit? We have a program designed just for you, providing the special care and mentorship needed to start your career off in the right direction with the right tools needed for success! Apply to learn more.
We are looking for a therapist in Lancaster, California
Part-Time physical therapist opportunities with InHome Therapy offer:
- Local assignments
- Competitive compensation
- Supplies, including a tablet with data plan
- Comprehensive training and shadowing opportunities
- Anytime back-office support
- Strong communication skills, flexibility, and professionalism
- Self-direction with a strong sense of team commitment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Personal care component on a small percentage of patients
- Successful completion of a program approved by the National Board for Certification in Physical Therapy
- Current physical therapy license issued by the state of CA and a current CPR certificate
- Proficient in technological devices/systems such as tablets, computers, laptops, e-mail, text messaging, and electronic documentation (we provide significant training as needed)
- Reliable transportation