Website Marketing Consultant (Remote)
At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Maintain client relationships focused on customer satisfaction and retention
- Host product and application webinars
- Create video training tutorials related to products and applications
- Educate clients on product and program enhancements
- Help Clients create & Maintain websites which include:
- Search engine optimization discussions
- Site updates/improvement suggestions
- Analytics overviews
- Compliance monitoring and management
- Create Corporate Client reports as needed
- Maintain and track communication with clients
- Support Helpdesk and Onboarding teams as needed
- Support Client Services Manager as needed
- Complete additional projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least three years of customer service experience.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Socially confident, comfortable speaking in public (small to large groups) and enjoy talking to others.
- Functional/technical skills such as Microsoft office suite, HTML, wisiwig web editors, ticketing systems & email/chat platforms.
- Familiarity with website marketing solutions, analytics, and optimization.
- Strong organizational and logistical thinking skills with precise attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Salary : $18/HR
Benefits Information: Please visit www.broadridgebenefits.com for more information on our comprehensive benefit offerings.