Corporate Responsibility Analyst (Environment)- Hybrid
WTW’s purpose is to transform tomorrows. We are committed to protecting the environment by reducing our company’s carbon footprint and operating in a socially responsible manner with an emphasis on teamwork, integrity and mutual respect. We’re a leading global people, risk and capital company with the most accomplished and aspiring talent in the industry – join us if you want to work with interesting people on exciting assignments and expand your career.
The Corporate Responsibility (CR) analyst will be responsible for helping WTW achieve internal Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) objectives. This requires working cross-functionally with CR team members and various program leaders to ensure that we reach our goals. In addition to general CR team support, the analyst will play an integral role in coordinating our environmental programs including data collection, reporting, program design and implementation and communication. This role will report to the Corporate Responsibility Lead.
The CR Analyst will work closely with the head of corporate responsibility on all activities.
- Coordinate the annual GHG reporting including data management and validation and communicating across internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the Science Based Targets initiative submission (SBTi), risk assessment, TCFD, SASB, materiality assessment, energy efficiency, CDP submission, sustainability reporting and renewable energy strategy activities.
- Support the development and communication of programs to improve GHG emissions across Procurement, Real Estate, Facilitates, IT, HR and travel (i.e., physical security, business continuity, disaster management programs, supplier chain and air travel).
- Support submissions to third party rating agencies, third party commitments, employee communications and ad hoc requests.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on CR by researching and keeping abreast of frameworks, methodologies and reporting standards. Support regulatory reporting requirements and submissions globally.
- Support the internal Heroes for Zeros employee network with programming content and communications.
- Respond to client inquiries via RFIs, RFPs and supply chain questionnaires. Assist with maintaining a library of common Q&As and managing the CSR Outlook mailbox.
A successful candidate will have the following qualities.
- Three plus years of professional experience, ideally for a global organization in a professional services or a B2B environment.
- Proven understanding of CR and environmental, social and governance standards and guidelines, including, but not limited to, United Nations SDGs, SASB, GRI, CDP and TCFD.
- Ability to work flexibly, and collaborate cross team, cross functionally and cross culturally.
- Detail-oriented, organized and adaptable with solid business and financial acumen.
- Good communicator with excellent all-around listening, writing, editorial and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and adhere to company policies, guidelines and brand standards.
- Strong analytic and program/project management skills.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work with ambiguity and changes in direction.
- Experience developing standard operating procedures and process documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, self-manage and prioritize workload.
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential issues.
- Works efficiently and effectively under pressure and in an environment of continuous improvement.
- A fast learner with a “can do” attitude.
- Demonstrated technology experience and aptitude, particularly with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook group mailboxes, SharePoint and website management.
At WTW (NASDAQ: WTW), we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk and capital. Leveraging the global view and local expertise of our colleagues serving 140 countries and markets, we help you sharpen your strategy, enhance organizational resilience, motivate your workforce and maximize performance.
Working shoulder to shoulder with you, we uncover opportunities for sustainable success—and provide perspective that moves you.
Learn more at wtwco.com.
Willis Towers Watson is committed to finding opportunities to foster flexibility in the workplace, whenever business and client demands allow. We are delighted that this opportunity meets the criteria for flexible working. For specific details, please discuss with your Recruiter.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Willis Towers Watson may be subject to mandatory employment-related COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any such mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if available.